Sunday, August 19, 2012

Web 2.0 For Everyone

Over the summer, I have trained teachers to use a variety of Web 2.0 tools in the classroom. I wanted to share some of my favorites. I have blogged about a lot of them, but you really should check out some of the sites to use in your classroom this year. Some of them will help you organize both your classroom and home life, while some of them are special sites for the kiddos to use. Over the course of this year, I will share how these can be used in the classroom in more depth, but I wanted to go ahead and share the list so you could do some exploring!

Organization Tools

Bookmarking Tools
Creation Tools
Planning Tools
Collaboration/Sharing Tools

All of these tools are awesome and FREE! Some of them you don't even have to create an account to use. This makes them simple to implement in the classroom. I hope you can find at least one to use this year! Make sure to check out www.neok12.com. This is definitely one of my favorites!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these tools. It's great to have a categorised list, especially when they're free to use!

    Emer
    A Crucial Week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    What a tremendous information about tools.I am going to bookmark this blog because of best information.


    web 2.0 designs
    web 2.0 design

    ReplyDelete